As always, Innovative Heating, Cooling & Plumbing is available for service calls. To keep our customers and technicians safe, and to operate in accordance with public health measures, we have implemented COVID-19 protocols.
Here’s what to expect before and during your service appointment:
Before your service appointment
When you call to book a service, we will ask standard COVID-19 screening questions to determine:
- if anyone in your household is feeling unwell,
- if anyone in your household has had contact with a positive COVID-19 case,
- if anyone in your household has travelled outside of Saskatchewan in the last 14 days, and
- if anyone in your household is currently under quarantine or self-isolation.
We will also collect details about the location of the equipment the technician will work on, which will reduce in-person contact when the technician arrives.
During your service appointment
- All technicians will wear a new mask and a new set of gloves upon arrival to your home and throughout the appointment. We also encourage you to wear a mask during the appointment.
- To respect social distance guidelines, please maintain 6–10 feet between yourself and the technician at all times.
- As with all service calls, your Innovative technician will keep you updated on the progress and results of your appointment.
If you have any questions about our safety procedures, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Visit our What to Expect page to learn more about how we prioritize your comfort and safety during your mess-free, stress-free service appointment.