The 12 Kitchen Projects Every Homeowner Should Know About
You know your kitchen needs a bit of a facelift, both for aesthetics and for functionality. But where do you start to look? Sifting through design magazines and home renovation before and after images online can be so overwhelming, especially if you’re not quite sure where to begin. And while hiring a kitchen designer is a great idea, without having an idea of what you like and what you don’t you might end up with a brand new kitchen that you don’t love anyway.
Before you get started with your home renovation, check out these twelve kitchen projects to help you narrow down your likes and dislikes when it comes to kitchen design.
1. Consider a minimalist makeover Adding ample storage means you don’t need to clutter up your brand-new countertops with stuff.
2. Go ultra-luxe with rich materials Marble countertops, tile, and backsplash look and feel expensive but will create a classic look for all of time.
3. Think industrial chic Hallmarks of this style are exposed brick, open ductwork, and stainless steel everything.
4. All-wood kitchens can meld to any design style When you opt for all-wood-everything, you can be rustic, mid-century, ultra-modern, or casual mission-style. The choices are endless!
5. Stay on-trend with gentle gray Gray is pretty much THE color for kitchens these days.
6. Be bold with black and white Another color scheme that never goes out of style but is anything but basic.
To see the other six kitchen design ideas click here