10 Bad Habits That Can Cost Homeowners in the Long Run
We get it. There are a lot of household chores that are just not fun and you would rather sort of just ignore them than make them a regular part of your routine. But when it comes to keeping up with your home, sometimes it pays off to stay on top of these maintenance tasks to prevent major damage from happening to your home. With that in mind, here are ten bad habits many homeowners pick up that can end up costing you big time down the road.
- Clogging your pipes by not being mindful of what you’re flushing
- Neglecting to clean the leaves and debris from your gutters
- Letting your trees overgrow
- Always slamming your front door when you close it
- Letting your dryer lint build up in the trap
- Putting off changing out your furnace filters
- Not regularly changing the batteries in your smoke detectors
- Leaving the lights on when you leave a room or leave your home
- Always taking long, steamy showers and not ventilating afterward
- Keeping your shoes on when you enter the house
If you need the services of a professional plumber for leaky pipes, an overflowing toilet, replacement of bathroom or kitchen plumbing, or any other plumbing job, please contact Innovative Heating & Cooling on our website: https://goo.gl/zz6Y3U
Too busy to remember to take care of your heating, cooling and plumbing maintenance on your own?
Sign up for Innovative Prevent to protect your household investments!